Saturday, November 12, 2005

Oh dear!

Yes, report cards and parent teacher conferences are over. That paper is written (I got a perfect score). I have a lot of excusesfor not updating sooner--none that you want to hear though. I have been very busy lately with my class and school. I have been spending much of my free time researching special education things so I can help my colleagues. I believe I have found my calling!

Please pray for me as I have applied for a Special Education job in Kiev. How God works! I want a Special Ed position and there is one! Hmmm...He is awesome!

Ben's birthday is Tuesday. He will be 8! Hard to believe. Laura is nearly nine and she thinks she is nearly 21! Oh the discussions we have had lately. Who knew children would be so trying? Where is the user manual? Did I lose mine? I am always second guessing what we are doing with the kids. I want my children to be happy, open minded, respectful, well traveled, in love with learning and so much more. The want Game Boys, candy and to watch inappropriate things on tv because their friends do! If only I could keep them in a bubble and protect them from all the negativity in the world....

Have a great week. I promise I will update this more often!

No comments: