Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy Birthday, Laura Rose

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA ROSE!

March 23, 2007


It is hard to believe our little girl is already 10 years old! She is such a big and lovely girl. She is smart and beautiful! Laura invited six of her closest friends to a birthday luncheon at our favorite Chinese restaurant. All the girls we well behaved and so polite. Here are a few pictures.


Natalya, Courtney, Trishi, Kata and Gabi joined Laura for her birthday luncheon.


I told the ladies we were taking a "serious" photo and this is what I got!


One girl gave Laura a whole tub of lollipops! What was she thinking???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from nanaland...I LOVE the oix, and the lollipops look good too!!!
Nice work Mrs. Taylor...mother fo a 10 year old...why..I remember when you were ten years old..hmmmmm
Love you all , keep up the blogwork..I have the addy in a secure place now.
Love,
Ma/Nana