Monday, September 26, 2005

Sadness

Today is Monday and it is a very sad day. Upon arriving at work, I learned that a co-workers daughter and her boyfriend were killed on Saturday night in a motorcycle accident. Apparently, a car made an illegal turn and they were caught in the path. In spite of their helmets, they died. They were in their early 20's and had their whole lives ahead of them.

And if that was not sad enough, BJ died this morning. He fought hard, but in the end the Lord's will was done. If you think of it, visit the site and read all about this incredible young man.

I would appreciate your prayers for my co worker and for her family as well as BJ's family.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog. You express your thoughts very well and with great sincerity. I am praying for you on this difficult day.